Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Traqueo and the Emotional Impact of Diabetes
Wink 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Traqueo - the Emotional Impact of Diabetes[/b][/size][hr]Unless someone is diabetic, or very close to someone who is, they do not realize how life changing this disease can be. I believe one of the reasons this is, is because so many people are diagnosed with diabetes; that somewhere down the line, the seriousness of the disease, in people's minds, have diminished.

[list][*]You are living with diabetes, please make sure you get the emotional help you so need and deserve.[*]It's absolutely a necessity.[*]You may have to live with diabetes, but make sure you have it under control, and that it does not control you.[*]After all, it's a matter of life and death ' both physical and emotional.[*]Eddie, who is now 23, has kept his sugar under good control, (not tight, sadly -- but good) where he has not had to be hospitalized too often.[*]He mainly has to go into the hospital when he gets a bad illness, such as the flu or stomach virus.[*]When a diabetic's body is stressed with illnesses, it causes the blood sugar to go erratic.[*]High blood sugars read off the chart, even when they have not been able to eat -- then their blood sugar may suddenly drop to a dangerous low.[*]It also makes it more difficult to control because they are not able to eat, or maybe even drink.[*]For diabetics, this is not an option.[*]They are hospitalized where they can receive I.V fluids, and keep a close check on their blood sugar readings.[*]Which sometimes means being pricked in the fingers up to 8 times a day, for several days in a row.[*]We are satisfied with this end product on Bronchitis.[*]It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Bronchitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]Diabetes Causes Such a Wide Array of Secondary Illnesses[/b][/size][hr]Including stunting growth in a growing child. Eddie lost a whole year of growing. When he was 13, he had the bones of an 11 1/2 yr. old. He was put on intra-muscular testoterone shots at home. Which he took a lot better than most adults would, every night for six months.

My life was drastically affected by diabetes twelve years ago when my son, who is now 23, was just eleven years old, and diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Bronchitis. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

[size=large][b]Diabetes is a Very Serious and Scary Chronic Illness[/b][/size][hr]It is totally life changing for those diagnosed. Eating becomes literally a matter of life and death. And the way a person is use to eating is usually changed drastically. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Bronchitis here. Everything here is true and up to the mark! :o.

Hurts me now, as it has since the day he was diagnosed, to know that he may soon be experiencing some very bad health problems because of the diabetes. Problems start to arise mostly after being diabetic for five years. We are living on borrowed time with decent health -- as he now has had diabetes for twelve years. When he says his chest hurts him, I don't think, "Oh no, he may be getting bronchitis." I think, "Oh Lord, please let it be something as simple as bronchitis." When he tells me his feet hurt and his whole body aches -- I know it may be a sign of neuropathy. At 23 he experiences pains and aches no young adult should have to face. But I praise God for each day that goes by where he is still able to work and live life as close to a young adult as he possibly can. God has spared us from him having any serious conditions. I know that may change any day, but I can relish in each day it does not. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Bronchitis. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Bronchitis!

These emotional issues are just as important to deal with as the physical disease itself. The emotional needs must be addressed. Not only the needs of the person diagnosed, but the whole family, and if it's a child, this includes the parents and siblings. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Bronchitis, rather than drop any topic.

[size=large][b]As a Mother, Seeing Him Go Through All of this, Tore My Heart Out[/b][/size][hr]When I did let him leave, I had to worry not only what every mother worries about when her children go off by themselves, but I had to worry if his sugar dropped too low, would he be able to make it home {b}in time{/b} to get something to eat? Even though he carried emergency glucose pills for low sugar, it does not work all the time. (Depending on how low his sugar is and if he is able to chew, and has enough sense to take them.) When your sugar drops extremely low, you are not aware of what you're doing. Many people have been suspected of being high on drugs, when it is their sugar causing the strange behaviour. It's a very scary thing to see, even more so do go through. I also had to worry if he would go off and drink sugar drinks and go to the store and get candy. This was not a simple concern, this could actually kill or disable him. When your sugar gets too high, you are damaging your organs -- and if you start spilling ketones, it becomes a very dangerous situation. It causes ketoacidosis which causes nausea, sometimes severe with projectile vomiting, stomach pains, confusion and drowsiness; because their body is over-worked and worn out. It's literally starving to death. They are also in danger of slipping into a diabetic coma. High sugar often does develop into Diabetic ketoacidosis -- (DKA) which is a life-threatening blood chemical (electrolyte) imbalance that develops in a person with diabetes when the cells do not get the sugar (glucose) they need for energy. As a result, the body breaks down fat instead of glucose and produces and releases substances called ketones into the bloodstream. Severe diabetic ketoacidosis can cause difficulty breathing, brain swelling (cerebral edema), coma, or death. This is also the time when diabetes is doing the most harm to all the organs -- which can lead to heart failure, kidney failure, blindness, neuropathy -- and the list goes on. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

[size=large][b]Our Lives Became Rigid, At First -- as We Tried to Cope With the Changes[/b][/size][hr]My son, Eddie, could not just run off and play at his friend's house whenever he wanted, or was allowed. He had to make sure he was home to take his shots on time, to eat the regular meals and the snacks in-between. He was a hard player, he had to learn that if he didn't eat like he was supposed to, wheather he was hungry or not, he would end up getting shaky. If he did not get something in him quickly to raise his blood sugar, he may slip so low that an ambulance would have to be called to save his life, if I wasn't there with an emergency glucagon (intra-muscular sugar water) shot -- as he would get extremely lethargic and not be able to communicate, or to understand what was going on around him. Suppressing our knowledge on Bronchitis is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Bronchitis after reading this!

[size=large][b]He Has Always Been Hyperactive, So Even When He Was Sick, He Was Active[/b][/size][hr]I started to notice he was looking a little pale and losing weight, even though he ate constantly. I made him a doctor appointment for the next opening, which wasn't until a month away. All of a sudden he started wetting the bed. The urine had a very strong odor. He also started complaining of headaches. At first I thought the complaints, was just an excuse for the eleven-year-old to stay out of school. But when they became so severe, I knew they were real. The second day his headaches were so severe, he stayed home from school. He presented no other symptoms, but he slept all day long. This was enough to definitely make me realize something was extremely wrong. I got out my diagnosis health encyclopedia books and after a few hours, I came down to two diagnosis, kidney trouble or diabetes, (this was before I became a nurse, so I was going only by his symptoms and the words on the page). It was about 6:30 at night, when I told my husband something was terribly wrong and I was taking our son to the emergency room.

All these changes he was going through, made him feel like he was different than the other children. He was afraid to spend a night for quite some time after being diagnosed; because if his sugar went up too high at night, it could cause him to wet the bed. Something that an eleven-year-old would be horrified to do in front of his friends. We also had to make sure if he did go spend the night with a friend, that they had plenty of food. (Though, his back pack would be packed with extra food for snacks, it couldn't contain the main meals.) We also had to let the parents know he was diabetic, where they could keep an extra eye out. This would sometimes turn into a nightmare, as Eddie did not want to go around announcing he was diabetic. He also didn't like being treated differently if a mother was handing out sugared drinks or sugared snacks to the other kids. This is a dependable source of information on Bronchitis. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

Quote:The emotional stress one goes through seems to get ignored and lost in the endless information and directions of how to now live your life. This is not just merely staying alive ' it's trying to stay alive without ending up blind, on kidney dialysis, with severe nerve damage, or amputation, just to name a few. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Was Over-Whelming[/b][/size][hr]Three main meals a day and three snacks a day; mandatory, with a minimum of two shots daily for the rest of his life. To say we were under stress, would be putting it mildly. My son put on a brave face, but about the fourth day after he was diagnosed, I had a heart to heart with him. The poor baby thought he had brought the diabetes on himself and was being punished for something he said. Meanwhile, my nine-year-old at home was going through her own personal hell. After speaking to her, I found out she was scared to death that he was going to die, and that she was next. This came from two children whose parents did talk to them and tried to explain everything to the best of their ability.

When we arrived at the emergency room, my son had a hard time keeping his eyes opened. We were finally called to the back, where they started running several tests. Sure enough he was diagnosed with Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. His blood sugar was well over 600. Normal blood sugar levels range from 90-110. The reason he was sleeping so much was because he was trying to slip into a diabetic coma. The doctor said that if I didn't bring him in when I did, he would have went into a coma that night. They admitted him to ICU and kept a vigil on him for three days as insulin was delivered through IV. That was the day our lives changed forever; especially my eleven-year-old son's. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Bronchitis. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is the Medical Condition of Inflammation of Bronchi of Lungs[/b][/size][hr]Microbes or bacteria and foreign substances that entered the respiratory tract lead to the bronchi inflammation stimulating surplus mucus secretion. Thus bronchitis is also defined as a disease of acute or chronic inflammation in the mucous film of the bronchial pipes. The root cause of bronchitis may also be allergic responses to irritants like tobacco smoke.

Vigorous diet with exercise courses are also suggested for lessening symptom associated with bronchitis. Ordinary aerobic exercise is courteous in intensifying lung capability and supporting in breathing. Walking has an immense low blow exercise for those with bronchitis disease. Besides, breathing cardiovascular exercises can be supportive as well as learning how to get deliberate, cavernous breathing to fortify the muscles and calm down the patient.

Smoking is a leading causal factor of bronchitis and therefore it is extremely advisable to give up. Renouncing smoking can overturn the consequences of chronic bronchitis plus permit the patients to direct to a more vigorous life. Drinking large amount of fluids resolve to help acute victims of bronchitis. Although acute bronchitis is virtually not as stern as chronic, it is capable of leading to impediments if kept untreated. It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Symptoms Bronchitis treatment will feel the efforts put in writing on Symptoms Bronchitis fruitful. So make good usage of it!

For acute bronchitis the patient should avoid dairy foodstuffs as it will enhance the quantity of sputum produced, complicating the symptoms. As an alternative, cayenne pepper, chicken stock and garlic are suggested as these assist in clearing the mucous. Aromatherapy utilizing eucalyptus facilitates to pacify the irritated lungs and regulate clearer inhalation or respiration. Hot showers or a warm compress too clears the mucus and help in stable breathing. The best solution to bronchitis is quitting smoking as well as being conscious of the second hand smokers. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis Disease. Smile

Long-term persistent injury, as due to smoking, may direct to chronic bronchitis, where severe, irretrievable harm leaves the lungs unwrap to illness and fibrosis. Smoking-associated chronic bronchitis frequently occurs in connection with emphysema and this is known as chronic disruptive pulmonary disease. Effective treatment for bronchitis symptoms drugs to widen the bronchi plus endorse coughing, antibiotics, and existence adaptations like giving up smoking. Looking for something logical on Bronchitis, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

The Symptoms of acute Bronchitis includes a profound chest cold, insignificant fever; inflammation, feeble voice, imperfect speech, squatness of breath, annoyance, nausea, lung and body pain; dry or mucous comprising cough. On the basis of the degree of seriousness bronchitis is divided into two categories as acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is a type of the terrible bronchitis disease due to the soreness of bronchial tree and is generally self limiting. Acute bronchitis is quite similar to an awful chest cold along with ultimate subsiding to undetectable levels. The symptoms of acute bronchitis is consider to be undetectable because of the fact that the shrinkage or the contractions of breathing system be inclined to invite auxiliary episodes. Acute bronchitis if left unchecked and untreated lead to more fatal chronic stages or even asthmatic bronchitis and can be more dangerous in newborns, children, and adults with causal respiratory diseases, particularly emphysema. What we have written here about Acute Bronchitis can be considered to be a unique composition on Acute Bronchitis. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.
Rainbow 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis - Cure Bronchitis Quickly - 8 Home Remedies for Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Bronchitis can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection, or it can be triggered by an allergic reaction to molds, pollens, dander or dust. This lower respiratory disease is characterized by a deep, hacking (dry) cough that comes in sudden attacks. It results from inflammation of the bronchial tubes, the large airways that lead from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs. The disease occurs in two forms: acute infectious bronchitis (usually viral) and allergic asthmatic bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Getting Enough Rest[/b][/size][hr]Taking time to rest is the one of the most important remedies. Having bronchitis can cause you with discomforts and you may not be able to sit still or lie comfortably. All you have to do is take it easy until your body can fight the infections.

[list][*]Almond Almond is another remedy effective when you have bronchitis or other respiratory illness.[*]It can be taken in any form.[*]Spinach and asparagus Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing.[*]Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Bronchitis Remedies.[/list]

[size=large][b]Onion Juice[/b][/size][hr]Onion juice when taken first thing in the morning can thin out phlegm and avoid further formation, because onion is said to be a natural expectorant. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Bronchitis Respiratory as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

Quote:These home remedies are proven to help heal bronchitis infection and ease the symptoms like congestion and coughing, which causes patient irritability, uneasiness and to some extent pain. We take pride in saying that this article on Infectious Bronchitis is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Infectious Bronchitis.

[list][*]The bronchitis became worse in spite of the home remedies available, you can take aspirin or ibuprofen for aches and pains.[*]It is best to consult your doctor, before taking any medications or trying to treat yourself.[*]Your doctor is the best source of treatment for bronchitis.[*]Spinach mix and asparagus drinks are also good expectorants.[*]Your diet should also be limited to an all fruit diet and a well balanced diet, including orange juice and water.[/list]

[i]Ginger Ginger is a common ingredient in your kitchen, with a mixture of ginger on your tea or honey it can alleviate fever associated in bronchitis and soothe your throat. Big Grin[/i]

[size=large][b]Gargle With Warm Water With Salt[/b][/size][hr]Gargling with warm water with enough salt can relieve an inflamed throat and can loosen up mucus that is attached to the throat. Gargle as often as possible and remember to spit out after gargling. You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Bronchitis lunge. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

[size=large][b]Taking Plenty of Liquids[/b][/size][hr]Drinking of plenty of fluids is helpful in thinning out sputum and makes it easier to expel. Most common drinks are water, fresh fruit juices, soup and sometimes tea. It is more helpful as long it is warm because it can soothe the throat from too much coughing. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Infectious Bronchitis, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too! Smile

Influenza Influenza virus got first acknowledged in 1933. There are two main types of influenza: influenza A and influenza B. Influenza A usually causes a more severe illness than influenza B. So what is influenza exactly? Influenza or 'flu' (as we know it commonly) is a respiratory illness associated with infection by influenza virus. Some of the symptoms of influenza are headache, fever, cough, cold, sore throat, aching muscles and joints. Though, these symptoms are mild, there may arise serious complications like bronchitis and secondary bacterial pneumonia. However you don't need to worry if you are attacked by the influenza virus, treatment for this nasty illness is now available. On 9 February 2006 the UK Department of Health issued a letter to all general practitioners in England to inform them that the use of Tamiflu for the treatment or prophylaxis of influenza can be now prescribed. You can now buy Tamiflu and fight against influenza virus. The active ingredient in Tamiflu is oseltamivir and it belongs to a class of drugs called neuraminidase inhibitors. Tamiflu works by stopping the growth and spread of the influenza virus in your body. If you buy Tamiflu, it also helps shorten the time you have flu symptoms like nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, aches and muscle pain, headache, fever and chills. If you buy Tamiflu it helps reduce these symptoms and also shorten the span of your illness. Buy Tamiflu Tamiflu is the first and the most effective oral neuraminidase inhibitor developed. If you buy Tamiflu online, make sure you buy genuine and branded Tamiflu manufactured by Roche. There are also many generic versions available in the market. However, the safety and efficacy of this generic drug containing oseltamivir cannot be guaranteed. The chances of getting Tamiflu side effects and health complications may also increase. Before you buy Tamiflu, you should weigh its benefits and side effects and only then you should take your decision. Tamiflu Side Effects If you buy Tamiflu, you might also experience some of the following Tamiflu side effects: Nausea (without vomiting) Vomiting Diarrhoea Bronchitis Abdominal pain Dizziness Headache Cough Insomnia Vertigo Fatigue Most people who buy Tamiflu don't experience any Tamiflu side effects. However, there are some people who experience severe Tamiflu side effects. Buy Tamiflu online If you want to buy Tamiflu online , you need a prescription as it is a prescription only drug. You can get a prescription from your local GP or from an online doctor. To obtain a prescription online, all you need to do is fill in a consultation form. Tamiflu can be used as a precaution as well as treatment. So buy Tamiflu if you feel you are susceptible to influenza virus attack!

Acute bronchitis is a very common respiratory disease that generates symptoms such as mucus-producing cough, chest discomfort and pain, difficult and shallow breathing, wheezing and fever. One of the most commonly diagnosed respiratory diseases in the United States, acute bronchitis is responsible for causing an estimated 2.5 million new cases of breathing insufficiency each year. Although it has the highest incidence in people with ages over 50, acute bronchitis can be seen in young adults and children as well.

[size=large][b]Acute Bronchitis can Also be the Consequence of Bacterial Infections[/b][/size][hr]Common bacterial agents responsible for causing acute bronchitis are: Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Bordatella pertussis, Bordatella parapertussis and Branhamella catarrhalis. In some cases, the disease can also be triggered by mycoplasmas, infectious organisms that share the characteristics of both viruses and bacteria. When acute bronchitis is caused by infection with mycoplasmas, the disease is usually severe, has a rapid onset and generates very pronounced symptoms. Some forms of mycoplasma bronchitis can even be life-threatening. Common atypical bacterial agents (mycoplasmas) responsible for causing acute bronchitis are: Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Chlamydia pneumoniae and Legionella. Developing a gradual interest in Mycoplasma Bronchitis was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Mycoplasma Bronchitis.

Non-infectious factors that can lead to the occurrence of acute bronchitis are: dust, pollen, chemicals, pollutants, cigarette smoke, substances with strong, irritant odor (alcohol, paints, benzene). When acute bronchitis is solely the result of exposure to non-infectious irritant agents, the disease is usually less severe and generates mild to moderate symptoms. In this case, the medical treatment is focused towards alleviating the clinical manifestations of the disease. Patients are usually prescribed bronchodilators or cough suppressants for decongestion of the airways and rapid symptomatic relief. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis Caused. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Sometimes, acute bronchitis can also be caused by infection with fungal organisms such as Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Blastomyces dermatitidis, Histoplasma capsulatum and Coccidioides immitis. When acute bronchitis is the result of bronchial infection with fungal elements, the disease is generally less serious and generates mild to moderate symptoms.

[size=large][b]There is a Wide Range of Factors that can Lead to the Occurrence of Acute Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]The most common cause of acute bronchitis is infection with viruses. The viral organisms responsible for triggering the manifestations of acute bronchitis are: adenovirus, influenza virus, parainfluenza virus, coronavirus, coxsackievirus, enterovirus, rhinovirus and respiratory syncytial virus. Commonly developed by children, viral forms of acute bronchitis are usually less serious and generate milder symptoms (mild to moderate fever, non-severe cough and less pronounced obstruction of the airways). Developing a vision on Mycoplasma Bronchitis, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Mycoplasma Bronchitis for others to learn more about Mycoplasma Bronchitis.

Acute bronchitis refers to inflammation of the bronchial mucosal membranes, triggered by various external irritant or infectious agents. Due to prolonged exposure to irritants, pollutants or due to infection with viruses or bacteria, the bronchial region becomes inflamed, resulting in overproduction and expectoration of mucus. Mucus is a substance produced by the soft tissues and membranes involved in breathing. It has a very important role in protecting the respiratory tract against irritants and infectious organisms. However, in the case of acute bronchitis, overproduction of mucus is an inflammatory reaction of the respiratory tract due to irritation of the bronchia. An excessive production of mucus leads to obstruction of the airways, causing wheezing and shallow, accelerated, difficult breathing.
Lightbulb 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis - Tulsi (Holy Basil) - Benefits and Uses[/b][/size][hr]Most worshipped plant in Hindu culture. It has a mythological background as tulsi is considered as lord Krishna's wife. Literal meaning of tulsi is incomparable so as the name suggest, it really has properties that are incomparable with any other herb. Every thing mentioned in Indian mythology has a scientific background. So as the culture of planting tulsi in center of court yard in Hindu homes. It is a strong belief that those who plant tulsi in there houses never get ill, as it is very lovable to lord Krishna and lord Krishna has blessed this herb with this property. Scientific reason of this story is that tulsi contains such a chemical composition that no mosquitoes and flies can come near the plant because of it s peculiar odor. Thereby by planting tulsi in courtyard prevents entry of these creatures in house thus rendering home safe from any diseases caused by these organisms.

[size=large][b]Tulsi Juice Drops are Very Effective in Earache[/b][/size][hr]' Tulsi juice when mixed with ginger juice is very effective in abdominal disorder in children. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

Tulsi is being used in variety of herbal ayurvedic formulations. Most dominantly it is used in bronchitis and asthmatic conditions. It gives great relief in cough especially one predominated by kapha. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Bronchitis Asthmatic, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

[list][*]Biological name of tulsi is Ocimum sanctum and in common English language it is called holy basil.[*]This herb is commonly found everywhere in India.[*]Plant height varies from 2 - 4 ft.[*]It flowers in winter season i.e. about December to February.[*]It contains some biological active chemical compounds like ursolic acid, luteolin and apigenin extracted from leaves.[*]Herb has katu and tickt rasa predominance.[*]It is ushan (hot) virya in potency.[*]It has laghu (light) and ruksh (dry) properties.[*]Its major act is of as krimighan (anti bacterial and anti parasitic).[*]Plant parts used are leaves, flower, seeds and root. [/list]

Quote:[b]Powder of tulsi leaves added with saunth (dried ginger) and sugar when taken with hot water is a famous remedy for fever. ' A Tulsi seed processed in castor oil is very effective remedy for hair lice problem. Smile[/b]

It is said that if one tulsi leaf if swallowed daily, that person never suffers from cancer. Know more about Tulsi- Basil, Holy Basil (Tulsi) Benefits, Research, Uses, Supplements and Brahmi, Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi Benefits, Improves Memory, Mental Alertness, Stress, Brain Tonic by visiting ***** We have used clear and concise words in this article on Bronchitis to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

Tulsi finds great importance in respiratory tract disease. It gives marvelous results in upper respiratory tract infection (URTI). As mentioned earlier that it acts rigorously on kapha hence it works as good expectorant relieving from wet cough. It also finds its good use in bronchitis and asthmatic conditions. It helps to fight the cause of allergy by which our respiratory tract gets inflamed and then resolves the causative agent. Good results have also been seen in anti-tubercular treatment as it works as antibiotic eliminating the bacteria. It also shows good results in chest pains. Tulsi finds great use in fever as it act as antipyretic, pain reliever, and provides strength to our body. Wink

Some beneficial results were also seen in diabetes and micturation related problems. It also acts as an antidote for many poisons. Tulsi is known to possess anti-cancerous properties. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Bronchitis. This is to liven the mood when reading about Bronchitis. Wink

[size=large][b]Some Home Remedies for Tulsi[/b][/size][hr]' Power of seed of tulsi when taken with water gives great results in menstrual disorder ' Root of tulsi is powdered and kept overnight in water, if taken daily early morning proves to be very beneficial in diabetes.

Tulsi because of its great healing property has been indicated in variety of diseases. Being ushan (hot) in potency it is regarded as vata and kapha suppressant, hence all the diseases caused by vata and kapha can be treated with the help of tulsi. Wink

[list][*]Bronchitis is a pulmonary disease which occurs when the air passes into the lungs suffer from inflammation due to a tracheal infection.[*]The membrane lining the interior of the air ways get swollen and the cells in it start seeping out fluid.[*]The immediate symptom is quite obviously severe coughing. :o[/list]

[size=large][b]Seeking Treatment[/b][/size][hr]Often bronchitis patients recover naturally with general medication. Cough syrups can make the coughing situation manageable. The doctor can prescribe an inhaler to treat wheezing and clear off the congestion in the nasal path. If the patient has temperature for a long time or coughing blood then it is evident that the bronchitis has become severe and can turn out to be pneumonia. In this case he should be hospitalized immediately. This is a dependable source of information on Bronchitis Symptoms. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

[size=medium][b]Holy Basil (Tulsi or Ocimum Sanctum )[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...Tulsi.jpeg]

[size=large][b]Tests for Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Generally doctors diagnose bronchitis by the common symptoms observed in the patient. There is no blood test involved here. But if the condition is serious you might need to get a chest x-ray done. The other two tests performed occasionally are phlegm culture or Oxygen saturation test.

[list][*]Causes Often the prevalence of bronchitis is observed during the cold season.[*]Generally it is associated with a respiratory infection.[*]The Flu viruses are held responsible for this disease.[*]Mycoplasma pneumoniae is the bacteria causing bronchitis.[*]If you have inhaled certain harmful chemical particles through dusts and smoke, it can lead towards severe bronchitis.[*]Smokers and aged people are prone to bronchitis.[/list]

Another alternative would be a natural supplement. Bronchitis can be treated with few known herbs that have been used in the Amazon jungles. Those herbs can be found in Bronocal, which is an all natural safe way to fight and treat bronchitis. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Medicine Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Medicine Bronchitis.

[list][*]Symptoms Dry cough or cough with phlegm is the first and common symptom of bronchitis.[*]The continuous cough attack can sustain for at least two weeks and gradually the patient develops pain in his abdomen and chest.[*]This can be as serious as flouting the chest if proper curative measures are not taken immediately.[*]Fever, wheezing, sore throat, nasal congestion and paining muscles are other symptoms of bronchitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]Prevention of Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Quitting the habit of smoking will definitely prevent bronchitis. Passive smoking is equally injurious and you are advised to stay away from a smoker if you really wish to keep away bronchitis. You should be careful about the exposure to dust particles, smoke and other irritants. Air pollution is another crucial reason behind the prevalence of bronchitis.

Sometimes, for a person with chronic bronchitis, the symptoms will quickly get worse all of a sudden. This is known as an acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, or AECB. Many people that die from chronic bronchitis does so during an episode of acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, so a person having an attack of AECB must get medical attention right away to maximize his/her chances of survival.

[size=large][b]What Happens During AECB?[/b][/size][hr]During an AECB, the already narrower-than-normal air passageways in the lungs become even narrower, and even more and thicker mucous is secreted. This will cause breathing to become even more difficult. This may be accompanied by a fever, chills, and feeling weak in the knees. If the sudden acute exacerbation is due to bacterial infection, the mucus coughed up during expectoration may be speckled with blood, or colored a brighter than normal yellow or green. If the individual is suffering from fever, and has discovered blood in their mucus, there is a good chance the doctor will take a chest x-ray to make sure that pneumonia is not the underlying cause of the symptoms. The best way of gaining knowledge about Bronchitis Symptoms is by reading as much about it as possible. This can be best done through the Internet.

[size=large][b]What Triggers AECB?[/b][/size][hr]Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis bronchiolitis difference by one or more of the following: -Bacterial or viral infections (e.g. cold, flu) Smile

[size=large][b]Air Pollutants that Irritate the Lungs (E.G[/b][/size][hr]Smoke, fumes, dust) -Weather changes To avoid AECB, a chronic bronchitic is advised to stay away from places with heavy air pollution, to get flu and pneumonia shots, and to maintain a healthy diet to strengthen the immune system against infections. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Bronchitis, all that has to be done is to read up on it!

You are experiencing AECB, you should seek medical treatment immediately. AECB has been known to cause other problems, and many are admitted to the hospital every year for complications from AECB. If you are experiencing this, remember not to panic. Keep your breathing as steady as possible, and calmly call a doctor of physician for advice. Because AECB can come suddenly without warning, it is always best to keep any doctor prescribed inhalants on you just in case. Make sure to check with your doctor, and make sure that these inhalers are fine to take when you are experiencing AECB, to avoid any further complications. Try lying down with a humidifier running, or hopping in a warm shower to help you breath and reduce the symptoms of AECB.
Question 
[size=4][b]n/a[/b][/size][hr]{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode_mybb}
Tongue 
[size=4][b]n/a[/b][/size][hr]{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode_mybb}