Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Flu Treatment, Antibiotics, and Herbs
Shocked 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Breathing Exercises - Cold Flu Treatment, Antibiotics, and Herbs[/b][/size][hr]Antibiotic overuse (especially for the common cold) has led to antibiotic resistance. Natural antibiotics and anti viral herbs that may boost immune system are discussed, plus the types of cold and flu, and cough and cold in a weak immune system.

[size=large][b]Sweating (or 'Exterior-Releasing') is a Major Therapy in OM[/b][/size][hr]The type of invasion may be identified by whether or not the patient is sweating, and whether or not that sweating is leading to improvement in your health Reading is a habit that has to be cultivated from a small age. Only if one has the habit of reading can one acquire more knowledge on things like Chronic Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Fever is Thought to be the 'Heat of Battle' Between Pathogenic and Righteous Qi[/b][/size][hr]In OM, you have a fever if you feel hot, even if your thermometer shows a normal body temperature. Chills are a sign that the pathogen is winning, while fever is a sign that your body is winning. It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Bronchitis to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Bronchitis will enjoy this article.

[b]Types of Colds and Flu in Oriental Medicine Wind-Cold * Symptoms: Feeling of cold, chills more than fever, cough, congestion, fatigue * Herb Formulas: if no sweating - Ephedra Formula; if more body aches - Kudzu Tincture * Kitchen Medicine: Fresh ginger or garlic tea (warming)[/b]

Most people don't realize that western biomedical understanding didn't include the immune system until very recently. The first vaccine was developed in the late 1800's, and most of the immune system was not understood until the 1960's. Oriental Medicine has been diagnosing and treating immune system diseases with herbs since as early as 150 A.D. when the first systematic book on externally contracted illnesses, the "Cold Damage Classic" was written. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Bronchitis is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

These OM disease theories are not without controversy; some biomedical research has concluded that cold temperatures, for example, do not contribute to getting sick. However, since biomedicine only became aware of the immune system in the 1960's, and OM has been treating colds and flu's for thousands of years, I would slightly favor the application of OM. It is true that OM's theories may be inexact at the same time that the treatments is applies according to those theories are effective. In another thousand years, once biomedical researchers and OM practitioners have tested and sifted through OM theories and treatments, we will have a stronger, more accurate, and integrated medical system.

Chinese herbs have successfully treated and caused remission of viral hepatitis and AIDS. In clinical research studies on human beings, at least 15 herbs have been shown to stimulate the immune system and destroy viruses and bacteria (see next table). Chinese herbs appear to have an effect against bacteria and viruses directly, and they stimulate and strengthen the immune system (wei qi) in doing its job of ridding the body of pathogens.

Wind-Heat * Symptoms: Feeling of heat, fever more than chills, sore throat or cough, body aches, red eyes, irritability * Herb Formulas: More sore throat - Honeysuckle & Forsythia Formula; More cough - Mulberry & Chrysanthemum Formula * Kitchen Medicine: Mint or chysanthemum tea (cooling)

[i]Vulnerability occurs particularly when you are tired, or from excessive environmental influences like cold, heat, dryness, and dampness- each of these is associated with a season when that pathogen is more prevalent[/i]

Superbacteria Medical professionals are now concerned about antibiotic-resistant 'superbacteria.' These superbacteria have evolved because of inappropriate medical prescriptions. Antibiotics are effective only against bacteria, not against viruses. MD's and DO's often prescribed antibiotics to pacify patients who refused to leave the doctor's office without them - even when the doctor knew the antibiotic would not help. The problem is that we are running out of antibiotic drugs; there is a finite number of them. It is thought that, in the future, the more complex treatment agents such as natural herbs may be our only defense. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Bronchitis. This is so that those who don't know much about Bronchitis can learn more about it.

[list][*]Tiredness, Qi deficiency, & Weakness The fight may take so much of your energy that you can do nothing but lay in bed.[*]You may also lose your appetite, which is a sign of qi deficiency in OM.[*]Some people are more constitutionally weaker from birth, especially those with childhood asthma and allergies.[*]These are often metal or water type people.[*]They need to be especially vigilant in prevention.[*]The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people.[*]People are more interested in the matter about Chronic Bronchitis, and not length. [/list]

[size=large][b]Oriental Medicine Concepts of Immunity[/b][/size][hr]Wei (pronounced 'way') qi ('chee') is the protective qi. This qi is thought to circulate in the more superficial levels (skin and muscles). In biomedical terms, it is probably not the entire immune system, but the part of it that deals with external invasions. Protective qi is controlled by Lung organ-system, and can be compromised by overwork, grief, smoking, not eating, and talking too much. The more readers we get to this writing on Bronchitis, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

[size=large][b]Entrance of the Pathogen[/b][/size][hr]The Lung (a system of correspondences including the lung, throat, nose, and skin) is the most exterior and most vulnerable organ. Sweating opens the pores, and 'wind' enters through pores. Wind can be thought of as the pathogen itself, since another quality (cold, damp, or heat, for example) is usually attached to describe the pathogen. Wind-heat, then, is the invasion of the body by a heat pathogen. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Chronic Bronchitis as interesting as possible!

[size=large][b]Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

[size=large][b]3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't believe it. 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago. We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Bronchitis. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things!

[i]To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit ***** About the Author: [/i]

Quote:[list][*]Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.[*]Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.[/list]

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Bronchitis Naturally has finally materialized Through this article on Bronchitis Naturally. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it!

[size=large][b]But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..[/b][/size][hr]Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online.

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Bronchitis, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Bronchitis being spread, being achieved.

When medical professionals enter their career, they have to be careful when diagnosing a patient. Often times, symptoms of one illness can be having symptoms to another illness. It's because of this that doctors have to be very careful and provide an accurate diagnosis, combine that with the right type of treatment of medicine.

Antibiotics must meet certain criteria including effectiveness in its treatment, the safety of drugs, cost-effectiveness and convenience. Doctors feel the ideal antibiotic would treat all of the following: We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Bronchitis Condition. What we have done here is our copyright material!

[size=large][b]Drug Interaction Low[/b][/size][hr]Low or no side effects Bacteria resistance is slow in developing. Traditional antibiotics include the ever accepted Amoxicillin, macrolides and cephalosporins and greatly used in the antimircobial therapy. Yet, there usefulness fluctuates along with its resistance frequency. It was our decision to write so much on Bronchitis Cough after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Bronchitis Cough.

Physicians and doctors must have a immense appreciativeness of the organisms so they can know how to manage tracheal bronchitis and many other respiratory illnesses. They must also be acutely aware of all of the therapies effective enough to treat the disease.

[list][*]The late 1990's, two medicines called gatifloxacin and moxifloxacin were released which offered better options for the respiratory treatments.[*]When new drugs are introduced, others are often removed because of certain dangerous side effects.[*]It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Pneumonia Bronchitis that we have listed here.[*]However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Pneumonia Bronchitis. [/list]

Someone has tracheal bronchitis and the cough is in conjunction with sputum; however there is no fever, pneumonia, COPD or emphysema, it is likely the physician will prescribe medicine to knock out the symptoms, getting the patient back on the road to recovery. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pneumonia Bronchitis. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pneumonia Bronchitis.

[list][*]Studies are undergoing to develop better treatments and antibiotics to combat the tracheal bronchitis.[*]Here is hoping that before the nasty bacteria settles in the tubes that the new medicines are already out on the market.[/list]

Coupled with data that is unusable by the time it's ready to be tested, doctors rely on patient's physical examinations to diagnosis the disease. Often they make the diagnosis based on what they see or observe in patients but scientific approaches are still important for the antimicrobial therapy design. We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Medicine Bronchitis. This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Medicine Bronchitis.

[b]Offer action against primary organisms Pharmacokinetic best possible pharmacologic Experimental response rates are soaring Penetration of tissue [/b]

Bronchitis remains a large threat to public health, ranking fourth among causes of death. A new strain recently revealed is making treating this disease even harder because of its nature. The newly discovered strain is even nastier in that it can resist conventional medicines. It's forcing doctors to revise their techniques pertaining to both illness of pneumonia and bronchitis.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...slr-x.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Investigation Before We Assign an Exercise to Improve Breathing[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is a Condition in Which the Bronchial Tubes are Irritated and Inflamed[/b][/size][hr]There are three specific categories of bronchitis including acute, chronic and bronchiectasis. The development of Bronchitis Respiratory has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis Respiratory. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!