Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Lung Trachea and What can Affect Our Lungs?
[size=4][b]Homeopathic Bronchitis Cure - Oral Corticosteroids for COPD[/b][/size][hr]COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a group of diseases that consist of chronic bronchitis, emphysema and asthmatic bronchitis. Oral corticosteroids tend to work best against COPD with an asthmatic component. Oral corticosteroid is a sufferer of COPD. Oral corticosteroids reduce irritation, swelling and mucus production. A physician may initiate a short trial in patients to determine if they respond to steroids. This trial lasts two to three weeks. If there is no immediate effect after continuous use of oral corticosteroids, this means that they have no value for the use of oral corticosteroids.

[size=large][b]Oral Corticosteroids Should be Used Carefully, to Avoid Excessive Weight Loss[/b][/size][hr]Oral corticosteroid reduces the duration and impact of exacerbations. They improve the airflow and lung function, but there are increased side effects such as diabetes and osteoporosis. Low dose oral corticosteroid is often used in the treatment of acute exacerbations of COPD. Oral corticosteroids may be used when symptoms rapidly worsen (COPD exacerbation), especially when there is an increased mucus production. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

Long term use of corticosteroids has many side effects such as water retention, bruising, puffy face, increased appetite, weight gain and stomach irritation. It may also impair bone metabolism. For an elderly population, the continuous use of oral corticosteroids for COPD has possible cardiac side effects. Recent studies notice that patients who show continuous use of oral corticosteroids for COPD may also suffer from acute myocardial infarction (AMI). Some proof suggests that patients with COPD who respond to corticosteroids have eosinophilic inflammation and other attributes of an asthma phenotype. Research on oral corticosteroids for COPD exacerbations reports improve lung function and reduced hospitalization. The incidence of treatment failure in the form of return to the hospital, death, or the need for a tube inserted through the mouth or nose and into the chest to deliver oxygen is also reduced. The presentation of an article on Bronchitis plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!
[size=medium][b]Understanding Exacerbation Medical Coding[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]Corticosteroid Tablet is Used When the Inflammation Becomes Severe[/b][/size][hr]Oral corticosteroids have clinically significant effects on symptoms, exacerbations and health status. Oral corticosteroids inconsistently progress lung function in stable outpatients with COPD. In addition, there is a realistic proof for the use of systemic corticosteroids during acute exacerbations of COPD. Using oral corticosteroids for COPD patients decrease death rate and hospitalization.

Unless someone is diabetic, or very close to someone who is, they do not realize how life changing this disease can be. I believe one of the reasons this is, is because so many people are diagnosed with diabetes; that somewhere down the line, the seriousness of the disease, in people's minds, have diminished.

Quote:The emotional stress one goes through seems to get ignored and lost in the endless information and directions of how to now live your life. This is not just merely staying alive ' it's trying to stay alive without ending up blind, on kidney dialysis, with severe nerve damage, or amputation, just to name a few. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis. :o.

[size=large][b]When We Arrived At the Emergency Room, My Son Had a Hard Time Keeping His Eyes Opened[/b][/size][hr]We were finally called to the back, where they started running several tests. Sure enough he was diagnosed with Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. His blood sugar was well over 600. Normal blood sugar levels range from 90-110. The reason he was sleeping so much was because he was trying to slip into a diabetic coma. The doctor said that if I didn't bring him in when I did, he would have went into a coma that night. They admitted him to ICU and kept a vigil on him for three days as insulin was delivered through IV. That was the day our lives changed forever; especially my eleven-year-old son's.

[size=large][b]Our Lives Became Rigid, At First -- as We Tried to Cope With the Changes[/b][/size][hr]My son, Eddie, could not just run off and play at his friend's house whenever he wanted, or was allowed. He had to make sure he was home to take his shots on time, to eat the regular meals and the snacks in-between. He was a hard player, he had to learn that if he didn't eat like he was supposed to, wheather he was hungry or not, he would end up getting shaky. If he did not get something in him quickly to raise his blood sugar, he may slip so low that an ambulance would have to be called to save his life, if I wasn't there with an emergency glucagon (intra-muscular sugar water) shot -- as he would get extremely lethargic and not be able to communicate, or to understand what was going on around him. We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis. Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.

Hurts me now, as it has since the day he was diagnosed, to know that he may soon be experiencing some very bad health problems because of the diabetes. Problems start to arise mostly after being diabetic for five years. We are living on borrowed time with decent health -- as he now has had diabetes for twelve years. When he says his chest hurts him, I don't think, "Oh no, he may be getting bronchitis." I think, "Oh Lord, please let it be something as simple as bronchitis." When he tells me his feet hurt and his whole body aches -- I know it may be a sign of neuropathy. At 23 he experiences pains and aches no young adult should have to face. But I praise God for each day that goes by where he is still able to work and live life as close to a young adult as he possibly can. God has spared us from him having any serious conditions. I know that may change any day, but I can relish in each day it does not. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Diabetes is a Very Serious and Scary Chronic Illness[/b][/size][hr]It is totally life changing for those diagnosed. Eating becomes literally a matter of life and death. And the way a person is use to eating is usually changed drastically. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis.

All these changes he was going through, made him feel like he was different than the other children. He was afraid to spend a night for quite some time after being diagnosed; because if his sugar went up too high at night, it could cause him to wet the bed. Something that an eleven-year-old would be horrified to do in front of his friends. We also had to make sure if he did go spend the night with a friend, that they had plenty of food. (Though, his back pack would be packed with extra food for snacks, it couldn't contain the main meals.) We also had to let the parents know he was diabetic, where they could keep an extra eye out. This would sometimes turn into a nightmare, as Eddie did not want to go around announcing he was diabetic. He also didn't like being treated differently if a mother was handing out sugared drinks or sugared snacks to the other kids. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

[list][*]These emotional issues are just as important to deal with as the physical disease itself.[*]The emotional needs must be addressed.[*]Not only the needs of the person diagnosed, but the whole family, and if it's a child, this includes the parents and siblings. [/list]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bronchitis Lung Trachea and What can Affect Our Lungs? - by rodrickholcomb - 07-23-201605:00 AM