Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Guide to the Reishi Mushroom
Question 
[size=4][b]Coughing from Bronchitis - Our Guide to the Reishi Mushroom[/b][/size][hr]The Reishi mushroom, used for thousands of years as a medicinal herb, has many therapeutic and medicinal properties. Used mostly in the far East of China and Japan, there are many uses for this supplement. Some of the more important functions include boosting your immune function, reducing your stress while helping to increase relaxation, fighting fatigue in the body while boosting energy and vitality levels, and helping to fight off chronic fatigue. It's also beneficial to those with asthma and bronchitis, due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the Reishi mushroom. In addition, it acts as an anti-coagulant, to help thin blood. Fighting allergies is also one of the functions of the Reishi mushroom.

Triterpenes in the mushroom are what is believed to assist in lowering blood pressure. The side effects experienced by eating the Reishi mushroom are generally rare, but they can include dry mouth, nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, skin rashes, and nosebleeds in a small amount of the population. If any of these symptoms arise in you, you should reduce your dosage or discontinue your use of the Reishi mushroom. Guidelines as far as dosage go as follows: We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Asthma Bronchitis as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

[list][*]Reishi mushrooms can be found in supplements, capsules, powders, teas, and coffees, providing numerous ways to get your dose.[*]About the author: John Gibb manages Nutritional supplements Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing.[*]Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Asthma Bronchitis. Big Grin[/list]

[b]General health supplement: 500mg twice per day Heart disease: 1500mg per day Immune system enhancement: 500mg three times per day Bronchitis: 1500mg per day while the condition persists [/b]

Many experts also look to the Reishi mushroom for helping to lower cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and help increase the beauty and vitality of skin. While the studies still need to be conducted, some believe the Reishi mushroom to be an anti-cancer agent, as well. The Reishi mushroom contains polysaccharides, a substance that has fought cancerous tumors in mice. Polysaccharides also help to enhance the immune system. We take pride in saying that this article on Asthma Bronchitis is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Asthma Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis Naturally. Use it to understand more about Bronchitis Naturally and it's functioning.

[size=large][b]3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't believe it. 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

[size=large][b]But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..[/b][/size][hr]Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

[size=large][b]Well, I Am Happy to Say, I Am 41 Now (Ok, that's Not the Good News.[/b][/size][hr]Ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then. Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis Naturally. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis Naturally.

To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit ***** About the Author: Bronchitis Naturally is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis Naturally, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

[size=large][b]BREATHE EASY SALTPIPE SALT INHALER[/b][/size][hr]The natural respiratory aid to easier breathing! Clinically proven to relieve suffering from asthma. BREATHE EASY SALTPIPE SALT INHALER.The natural respiratory aid to easier breathing! For centuries salts have been used as folk remedies by many different cultures in regions around the world. Today people suffering from respiratory disorders travel to curative mines such as Wieliczka in Poland, Hallen in Austria or Praid in Romania. Now you can achieve the benefits of salt therapy easily simply and in the comfort of your own home. The BREATHE EASY SALTPIPE SALT INHALER. The modern way to experience salt therapy. Wink

The BREATHE EASY SALT PIPE SALT INHALER is a patented porcelain pipe inhaler filled with Miocene Mineral Halite Salt Crystals from the Transylvanian Praid Salt mine placed in the pipe chamber between ceramic filters so air is drawn through the salt. Its salty therapeutic microclimate calms and cleanses the cells of the respiratory system. When using the pipe the moisture of the passing air absorbs the micron sized particles of the salt that penetrates into the respiratory system to induce natural self cleansing mechanisms that flush away the impurities from the surface of the cells, mechanically cleanse the passage ways, help clear out the nasal cavities and help calm, heal and repair inflamed lungs and airways. Acting as a 'muco kinetic' it helps restore the normal transport of mucus and unclog blockages in the bronchi and bronchioles. :o.

BREATHE EASY SALT THERAPY PIPE Clinically proven to relieve suffering from asthma. Studies reveal that salt therapy shows an improvement in 85% of cases of mild, moderate asthma, 75% of cases of severe asthma and 97% of cases of chronic bronchitis! Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Chronic Bronchitis seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before! Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Off to the Salt Mines? Whatever for![/b][/size][hr]Hundreds of thousands of people suffering from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory system disorders have found that visits to the salt mines of Wieliczka in Poland, Hallen in Austria or Praid in Romania or the Dead Sea to inhale the salt brine vapour have brought amazing natural respiratory relief and treatment of asthma, nasal catarrh, sinusitis, breathlessness, bronchitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, night coughing, rhinitis, irritation and coughing caused by pollution and smoking, hay fever and other allergies. Breathe easy! Now you can achieve the benefits of rock salt vapours easily and simply and in the comfort of your own home with the COMPACT BREATHE EASY SALT PIPE SALT INHALER. - the modern way to experience salt therapy.

[list][*]During the Second World War salt mines were often used as bombproof shelters.[*]After spending time there many people who suffered from asthma felt that their health had improved! [/list]

Just a few minutes or regular daily use can be of major benefit not only to asthma, hay fever and allergy sufferers, smokers and snorers but can also help overcome stuffiness, persistent coughing, shortness of breath, and wheeziness during colds, flu and other infections and neutralise the daily damaging effects of air pollution, dust, smog, fog and secondary cigarette smoke. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Chronic Bronchitis. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!

Allergic bronchitis is a type of asthma, which causes the obstruction of the airways when the bronchi or the air passages of the lungs become filled up with mucous during an asthma attack. Respiratory illnesses have significant effects on the lives of millions of people. It can be acute, when it is a short term illness and easily treatable. In allergic bronchitis, both asthma symptoms and allergies are present which can cause hay fever and allergic rhinitis. By far, the majority of cases of bronchitis stem from viral infections.

Quote:Symptoms of it may include runny nose, shortness of breath, red or swollen eyes, rashes, hyperventilation, tickling in throat, constant sneezing, tight chest, headache, nausea, coughing, and other allergy symptoms. This type of bronchitis is often worse at night. Chronic bronchitis is characterized by a persistent dry cough without other symptoms. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Bronchitis is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

Treatment of mild to moderate types includes, taking anti-histamine medications and avoiding allergens that can stimulate the allergy. It may also be treated with antihistamine medications to reduce the allergic reaction. Consulting your doctor is also important. They usually conduct an examination or skin test where in allergens are inserted beneath the skin that will identify specific allergens that cause allergic bronchitis. Your doctor may also recommend you to an allergist, who specializes in this condition and can give you more advice in preventing the occurrence of it. This can be cured after 25-35 days of treatment.

Allergic bronchitis is manageable, however if you have this illness you must also be aware that it can be dangerous at times. It is important that you know how to deal with it whenever you are exposed to unexpected allergen, like taking medications with you at all times in case of emergency.

There are some cases that a person can be so sensitive to allergens that blocked airways caused by severe swelling of the tissue in the airway can cause hospitalization or death and this is considered as a dangerous situation that needs immediate medical assistance. But fortunately in most cases allergic bronchitis is considered as a mild to moderate condition. Awareness of this particular condition is important. As we got to writing on Bronchitis Caused, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Bronchitis Caused! So vast are its resources.

Allergic asthma also known as allergic bronchitis is different from non-allergic bronchitis, which is often linked to a severe cold or flu. This condition is triggered when the overly active immune system identifies harmless substances as dangerous and then releases antibodies to attack them as they enter the body. Most allergic bronchitis is mainly caused by an exposure to allergens, while there are conditions that can be considered as a non-allergic bronchitis which is caused by a virus or bacteria.