Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema and "Oil Pulling" and
Video 
[size=4][b]Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go[/b][/size][hr]As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

Website. In the near future ~ I hope to be able o offer Free samples of this triple antioxidant ~ MLM Affiliate Program ~ As I do the other health products that I have found have helped me. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Bronchitis, when comparing this article with other articles on Bronchitis found on the net.

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Dr[/b][/size][hr]Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others.

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

[b]This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity.[/b]

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development. We do not mean to show some implication that Bronchitis have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Bronchitis!

[size=large][b]The Oil Pulling /Swishing is Done Best Before Breakfast[/b][/size][hr]To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. The facts on Bronchitis mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Bronchitis. This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Bronchitis.

Consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Bronchitis in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!

[list][*]Since that day ~ I have practiced "Oil Pulling" ~ at least ~ twice each day.[*]I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear.[/list]

[size=large][b]Results of Oil Pulling[/b][/size][hr]The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Bronchitis took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!

[list][*]The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it.[*]Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes.[*]This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva.[*]Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. :o[*]"Non-Traditional" and "Alternative Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years.[*]Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me. [/list]

Quote:Is surprising that through this biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs, usually with significant side-effects. We have included the history of Bronchitis here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]The Oil Must Not be Swallowed, for It Has Become Toxic[/b][/size][hr]As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough. It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean. Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Bronchitis. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects.

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Having a penchant for Bronchitis led us to write all that there has been written on Bronchitis here. Hope you too develop a penchant ray for bronchitis!

[size=large][b]Isaiah 53:5[/b][/size][hr]But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Bronchitis. Don't try counting it!

[list][*]Precautions (a) Do not swallow.[*]The oil should be spat out.[*]But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.[*]It will go out through feces.[*]Nothing is to be done. [/list]

[b]Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong.[/b]

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** The development of Bronchitis has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!
Shocked 
[size=4][b]Best Otc Bronchitis Medicine - are Electronic Cigarettes Safer Than Regular Cigarettes?[/b][/size][hr]The scientific studies conducted about e cigarettes to date have not discovered any indication that using them will pose a health risk to be able to individuals, leading professionals to conclude that using the electronc smoke will be an improved alternative to traditional cigarettes and tobacco products. This kind of endorsement will be based upon knowing the main difference involving the electric smoke and also the original cigarette. Conventional cigarettes and tobacco products contain roughly 4,000 chemicals. Of these chemical substances, at least 250 are toxic, and 50 are acknowledged to trigger cancer malignancy. Electronic cigarettes, in contrast, contain only four ingredients, it's unlikely that any of which can be linked to illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, and lung disease.

[list][*]Traditional tobacco users could live healthier lives by picking to lessen their own tar as well as carcinogen intake levels.[*]One emerging product that can aid these in this objective is the smokeless cigarette. [/list]

[size=large][b]Making a Safe, Wise Decision[/b][/size][hr]Electronic smoking don't need the extensive research background that cigarette smoking replacement and electronc tobacco products have got. However, there have been a number of studies conducted on this rising product that are exhibiting guaranteeing results. The smokeless cigarette appears to have handful of substantial risks related to using it. There are only a few security concerns involved with all of them, which usually include taking care whenever dealing with liquid nicotine and making sure the manufacturer adheres in order to strict regulation guidelines through the manufacturing process.

[size=large][b]Are There Less Hazardous Alternatives to Smoking Cigarettes Regular Cigarettes?[/b][/size][hr]The answer to this particular question is sure. Certainly one of the products is the smokeless cigarette. Electronic cigarettes are usually less dangerous than regular cigarettes because they include no carcinogens found within their traditional alternatives. This particular growth is due to modern microelectronic technologies. Electronic cigarettes are constructed of a small rechargeable battery and also an exclusive, replaceable cartridge that contains water, propylene glycol, nicotine, and a scent in which emulates the actual cigarette flavor. Wink

Other notable smoking-related lung disorders are usually chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Longterm bronchitis is actually inflammation of the air passageways with the lung. These air passageways, called bronchial tubes, permit air to flow in to the entire body. Whenever bronchial tubes tend to be aggravated through irritants such as tobacco smoke, they will create mucous. This mucus contributes to trouble inhaling and exhaling. Emphysema, which also brings about labored breathing, is often a intensifying lung disease where the muscle necessary to support the condition and function with the lung is actually damaged. This illness will be intimately related to the destruction with the alveoli as well as the inflammation suffered from the bronchial tubes. The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchitis Emphysema. So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Bronchitis Emphysema.

Another cancer-causing realtor found within the actual lungs of tobacco users will be tar. Tar may be the buildup of dust, pollen, along with other flying supplies that sit within the lungs. This happens if the cilia tend to be paralyzed by regular tobacco smoke. Cilia are the great, hair-like bodies that move back and forth, sweeping particles from the lungs. When the cilia can't move, particles that are inhaled sit down in the lungs and eventually develop over time in order to make up the tar that can cause certain types of cancer malignancy.

[size=large][b]More about Your Workplace and How It Affects Your Health:[/b][/size][hr]Some places that you simply work at can be dangerous to your health. They can result in a lot of healthcare and mentally issues. We know you need to work, now days if you do not function your not likely to acquire anywhere. We aren't telling you to run off and also quite your job but we want you to do work safely. So talk a long explore your work environment to see if you're riskfree or not. Does your atmosphere have an effect on your health?

Jobs can sometimes include the ones where a person has to squirt to eliminating the weeds and the bugs. Spray is used to terminate limescale additionally. The crops require like sprays to grow healthy, yet someone breathing in these hard chemicals are at risk. The harmful chemicals do not only kill the things they are spraying, but it ends up killing the person slowly and gradually. These chemical compounds could cause lung cancer malignancy or even lung condition. On the other hand, if you are one of several blessed ones which do not get lung disease or cancer a person might just various types of breathing problems.

[size=medium][b]Of Tobacco Cigarettes Vs Electronic Cigarettes | Health and E-Cigs[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ettes.jpeg]

[size=large][b]People in the the Southern Part of Parts Work in the Actual Coalmines[/b][/size][hr]These people have it bad too for a similar reason. When anyone appointments the physician environment aspects are considered, which doctors often find damage due to the harmful chemicals inside the atmosphere or even environment?

[list][*]Coalmines are filled with black Sid.[*]Black Sid may causes diseases known as the particular dark lung cancer.[*]Once the disease is in your system, unless your doctor caught that at the first stage, usually a person is out of luck.[/list]
[size=medium][b]Chris Brown, Tyga - Bitches N Marijuana ft. ScHoolboy Q[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]What can I Carry Out to be Safe While Am from Work?[/b][/size][hr]When at the office as well as you want to stay safe. You have options when it comes to workplace. You can begin to play this smart and ask your own supervisor if a hide is available. A care supervisor will have one ready for you personally. If your supervisor does not will give you mask, then you take it in your hands, go to the local drug store, and get one for your own safety. In addition, make sure you put on the mask, it will allow you to in the end, since you will be best than if you don't put it on.

[size=large][b]What are Some of Jobs that are Negative So that You can Do?[/b][/size][hr]Some of the jobs which have been bad for your quality of life are usually sawmills and other mills the real reason for this is because of the little gains that you breath in your lungs. Within sawmills, a person can breathe the actual sawdust, which effects your breathing system. Other forms of mills a person will breathe in all the small gains like corn, or whole wheat, as well as what ever else they grain upward. Breathing all of this products can cause you to develop lung disease and/or lung cancer. Factories frequently cause bronchitis, allergies and so on.